Bad things happen to good companies. And issues come in all sort of sizes.
The potential risks in modern-day business are greater, more dynamic, and less predictable than ever before. And yet, the greatest exposure does not lie within these risks. Rather, it lies in having a team that is not prepared to anticipate, foresee, or respond to a rising threat, and its impact on your reputation, revenue, and relationships in real-time.
If a negative situation were to strike your organization, how confident do you feel that your entire team would know precisely what to do? Would they know how to immediately and effectively manage the situation in a way that results in increased stakeholder trust and loyalty?
In this program, Melissa Agnes, provides an applicable roadmap for helping you build an invincible brand through effective communication, issue management, and crisis readiness, resulting in increased organizational trust, credibility, and goodwill.
In this session, you will:
• Prepare for what you need to expect, deal with, and overcome when things go wrong
• Learn ways to exceed stakeholder expectations when it matters most
• Discover techniques to empower your team to make smart decisions that are focused on stakeholder-experience and relationship-strengthening
• Identify the difference between an issue and a crisis, and respond appropriately in real-time
• Discover the roadmap for brand invincibility