The research is clear — the state of our attention determines the state of our lives. Yet our attention has never been as overwhelmed or in-demand as it is today. We’ve never been so busy while accomplishing so little, and we’ve grown increasingly uncomfortable with a lack of stimulation and distraction.
Modeled after Chris Bailey’s bestselling new book, Hyperfocus, this talk reveals how effectively managing our attention hinges on working with greater intention, taming stimulating distractions in advance, and strategically unfocusing to take better mind wandering breaks.
This talk has practical, counterintuitive takeaways, including:
• How to work with fewer distractions
• How to take advantage of the dot-connecting powers of your brain in order to work more creatively
• How working fewer hours can increase your focus
• How to work with intention and discover your most important tasks
• How to get more done by making your work harder, not easier
Presented By: Chris Bailey
Productivity and Performance Expert & Bestselling Author, Hyperfocus and The Productivity Project
How To Be More Productive In A World ...
Date and Time
Monday Oct 19, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM MDT
Zoom links will be sent out 1 day in advance.
RSVP to: Admin@YKChamber.com and indicate whether you'd like to attend in-person or virtually.
Sessions are free to attend.
For every session you attend in person or online, your name will be entered to win 1 of 2 round-trip flight vouchers with our Platinum Sponsor, Canadian North!