What if there was a predictable formula for helping you improve the value of your business?
Not an opinion. Not some hair-brained scheme.
An actual recipe, based on an analysis of more than 25,000 businesses, that you can follow to drive up the value of your business.
Would you be interested in that formula?
John Warrillow shares his five-step approach to improving the value of any company regardless of its size or industry.
Based on data from more than 25,000 companies, you’ll discover:
• The benchmarks for valuing your business in today’s market;
• Warren Buffett’s surprising criteria for investing and how it can help you make big decisions;
• The one data point acquirers use to predict the future of your business;
• The truth about what acquirers look for in a company to buy (hint: bigger is not always better);
• Three factors that can destroy the value of your company;
• How to position your business to be irresistible to a strategic acquirer.
Whether you want to sell your business next year or just want to be confident you’re building a value asset you could sell one day, you will want to hear this talk.
Presented By: John Warrillow
Award-Winning Entrepreneur and Advisor
The Formula: 5 Surprising Ways To Boo...
Date and Time
Thursday Oct 22, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM MDT
Zoom links will be sent out 1 day in advance.
RSVP to: Admin@YKChamber.com and indicate whether you'd like to attend in-person or virtually.
Sessions are free to attend.
For every session you attend in person or online, your name will be entered to win 1 of 2 round-trip flight vouchers with our Platinum Sponsor, Canadian North!